Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Community forums : Mercedes-Benz Motorsports & Racing : Schumacher cheats again

Page 1 of 2 12
Schumacher cheats again
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 5/27/2006 5:52 PM
Ripple

Date registered: Dec 1899
Schumacher cheats again

This guy is just outrageous, they should take his licence and throw it away. Its desperate when you have to cheat ..........remeber when he took Hill out to ensure he won the championship, hes just a total tw*t !!

Edited by Ripple 5/27/2006 5:52 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 5/27/2006 6:28 PM
Ripple

RE: Schumacher cheats again

The ba&&tard has been uncovered

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=36078
#16939 - in reply to #16926
Author
Posted 5/28/2006 4:04 AM
AndrewAZ

Re: Schumacher cheats again

This is just a bunch of BS I watched the video and he didnt do anything wrong. He locked up his car and went to the wall but stopped in time but couldn't go forwards so he put the car in reverse and had to wait for the others to pass and he stalled. Lets not even talk about how many times mikey and other drivers have been taken out by others cars that have been down a lap.
#17022 - in reply to #16926
Author
Posted 5/28/2006 8:29 AM
Ripple

Get fuc%%ed you nazi lover. You saying all the drivers and stewards are wrong. They should send the cu*t to Auschwitz
#17046 - in reply to #16926
Author
Posted 5/28/2006 8:41 PM
phoenix44

Ripple - 5/28/2006 8:29 AM

Get fuc%%ed you nazi lover. You saying all the drivers and stewards are wrong. They should send the cu*t to Auschwitz

wow! That's not a really great way to present your belief's.

Shumacher, is a smart guy! Do you think that it would have made any real difference if he started from 2nd or 3rd or even 4th on the grid?

I would be surprised if he did it on purpose....this time.

You may want to chill a bit before you start wailing on someone. By the way, it would seem that YOU are the nazi lover, as YOU are a proponent of auschwitz.
#17135 - in reply to #17046
Author
Posted 5/29/2006 7:40 AM
pleubner

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): ML270CDI Brabus-W163,SL55 AMG-R230,ML320 CDI-W164

A German POPE is just visiting the place right now!

I thought the old Nazi's (Hitler & Co) were very pieceful .......

... they really only wanted a "PIECE"  of POLAND, a little "PIECE" of HUNGARY ....

Fun aside, what's schumacher got to do with NAZI's? ..... He lives outside of Germany, drives for an Italian Team ...... MMMM Heidi Klump is also German ... maybe she's a NAZI too .... or maybe the Head of the jewish Organization in Germany is also a NAZI .. he is german also ? .....  or Claudia Schiffer .... She's a good candidate for a NAZI? ......

Perhaps when becker complains like mackenrow about a ball being out of court .... He's doing a NAZI?.....

Frankly I don't get it ! .... German Citizens don't have anything to do with NAZI's ??????   Maybe there is some kind of confusion here ?.

.... MMMM Wonder if Angela Merkel starts talking like bush "We got em!" .... she would be seen by the world as a NAZI?.....

PS: Get real folks .... the only NAZI's are the fanatics of this world ...and they are all around us!

... oh and don't forget the Queen of England's husband is a NAZI?.... or California is ruled by a NAZI?....  

GOD IF I FOLLOWED UP ON THIS ... THE WORLD IS RULED BY NAZI's :biggrin:

Edited by pleubner 5/29/2006 8:00 AM
#17207 - in reply to #17135
Author
Posted 5/29/2006 7:56 AM
pleubner

I might suggest  keeping to the facts , and not getting emotional ..... This is not the place for political, racial, or religious outrages!

TIP:

...It's common knowledge that emotional views don't  tend to represent reality!

Edited by pleubner 5/29/2006 7:57 AM
#17211 - in reply to #17207
Author
Posted 5/29/2006 8:52 AM
phoenix44

pleubner - 5/29/2006 7:56 AM

I might suggest  keeping to the facts , and not getting emotional ..... This is not the place for political, racial, or religious outrages!

TIP:

...It's common knowledge that emotional views don't  tend to represent reality!

I quite agree! It is fairly easy to deduce when someone has no confidence in their views, ranting and insults are the true indication of an individual who is incapable of reason, or rational thought.
#17224 - in reply to #17211
Author
Posted 5/29/2006 9:05 AM
BenzDieselTuner

anyone have something to say ?
#17226 - in reply to #16926
Author
Posted 5/29/2006 9:12 AM
Marcelc

AndrewAZ - 5/28/2006 9:04 AM This is just a bunch of BS I watched the video and he didnt do anything wrong. He locked up his car and went to the wall but stopped in time but couldn't go forwards so he put the car in reverse and had to wait for the others to pass and he stalled. Lets not even talk about how many times mikey and other drivers have been taken out by others cars that have been down a lap.

I think the notion that Schumacher accidentally stalled is far fetched, particularly with regard to his exceptional competance and his history of cheating.

#17229 - in reply to #17022
Author
Posted 5/29/2006 9:16 AM
Marcelc

Ripple - 5/28/2006 1:29 PM Get fuc%%ed you nazi lover. You saying all the drivers and stewards are wrong. They should send the cu*t to Auschwitz

This is a silly point of view of which you should be ashamed, the drivers and the stewards weren't wrong in my opinion, but low insults are a source of shame to you, not others.

Edited by Marcelc 5/29/2006 9:35 AM
#17230 - in reply to #17046
Author
Posted 5/31/2006 6:39 PM
Easty

Well guys I was sat on row 2 of the T3 Stand which is right on that corner before entry. I honestlythought he was to run into the wall, he lost it a bit coming in then turned in early. I was so close it looked like he was going into the wall. on the tv shots you cannot really see it and no marshalls really had the view of the people sat in the front of that stand. Everyone thought he had crashed just simply by the out of control way he went through the corner. just my opinion from 20ft away

Edited by Easty 5/31/2006 6:41 PM
#18014 - in reply to #16926
Author
Posted 5/31/2006 6:45 PM
phoenix44

I really don't know for sure what happened. I can say this though, the stewards used the fact that Shumacher had made this turn X number of laps without incident, as a contributing factor to their decision.

In my opinion, that in of itself is no reason. Some of you may remember Ayrton Senna at Monaco, leading the race by 10+ seconds, and on one of his last laps, he lost concentration, and crashed into the barrier, just after the swimming pool complex. Using, just this one component of the stewards rational, should Ayrton received some sort of penalty?

The fact that MSC, did not hit the barrier, should have no bearing on whether it was deliberate or not.

Edited by phoenix44 5/31/2006 6:46 PM
#18016 - in reply to #18014
Author
Posted 6/1/2006 1:38 AM
Ripple

There was some evidence recently that the Senna accident, (that had a prolonged and distuurbed effect on Senna) was caused by a slow puncture.

Regards the other comments, look at the TV footage of the cheating episode, ts so clear from the whell actions that he is parking car. Sentiment from all the drivers past and prsent were unanimous that he was parking the car. You don;t see nothing from 20ft Easty. If you all think you know more than the current drivers , you are sadly mistaken. Even diplomats like Jackie Stewart and Stirling Moss were fuming.

#18139 - in reply to #16926
Author
Posted 6/1/2006 3:02 PM
pleubner

So the ripples caused about the NAZI's here are not justifying a "MASSAKER" of all German civilians ?....

#18234 - in reply to #18139
Author
Posted 6/1/2006 4:45 PM
phoenix44

Oh, and to keep things on the up and up.......One of the stewards was Spanish...hmmmm I think Alonso is Spanish....AND, it took (depending on your source) somewhere between 6 and 8 hours to wrestle the other two stewards into submission

Don't tell me that F1 is becoming like figure skating, and the funky stuff that goes on with their judges

Regarding Senna's "puncture/slow leak", aside from the "late & Great Senna", other drivers have had lapses in concentration, and missed a turn in point, or braked late etc.

I must agree with pleubner, I am quite pleased that the "ripple affect" has chosen not to wipe out ALL Germans.

By the way, there is a rather large and disconcerting growth in the neo-nazi following just about every where.

I wonder if ripple is sporting his BROWN shirt?
#18266 - in reply to #18234
Author
Posted 6/2/2006 2:09 AM
Ripple

Good to see that Phoenix is RISING to the bait........

BTW I fuc&ing hate Nazis, but I guess your too stupid to realise that. If you are from Canada it probably means that your origins are displaced, more likely that you are German war criminal on the run ? C'mon now old boy, own up !
#18483 - in reply to #16926
Author
Posted 6/2/2006 6:16 AM
phoenix44

Ripple - 6/2/2006 2:09 AM

Good to see that Phoenix is RISING to the bait........

BTW I fuc&ing hate Nazis, but I guess your too stupid to realise that. If you are from Canada it probably means that your origins are displaced, more likely that you are German war criminal on the run ? C'mon now old boy, own up !
:boink:

My this is fun Watching someone writhe in anger. Seeing the tell tail signs of frustration as the only "tool" left at their disposal, is to insult yet another entire Country....
#18506 - in reply to #18483
Author
Posted 6/2/2006 11:19 AM
Marcelc

phoenix44 - 5/31/2006 11:45 PMI really don't know for sure what happened. I can say this though, the stewards used the fact that Shumacher had made this turn X number of laps without incident, as a contributing factor to their decision.In my opinion, that in of itself is no reason. Some of you may remember Ayrton Senna at Monaco, leading the race by 10+ seconds, and on one of his last laps, he lost concentration, and crashed into the barrier, just after the swimming pool complex. Using, just this one component of the stewards rational, should Ayrton received some sort of penalty? The fact that MSC, did not hit the barrier, should have no bearing on whether it was deliberate or not.

Another contributing factor is that Senna's reputation was always above reproach whereas Michael Schumacher's is the worst of any Formula 1 driver I can think of.

Please note when besmirching the name of Schumacher, that Ralph is a fair sportsman with an excellent reputation, not unlike the rest of Germany!

#18568 - in reply to #18016
Author
Posted 6/2/2006 11:22 AM
phoenix44

Marcelc - 6/2/2006 11:19 AM

phoenix44 - 5/31/2006 11:45 PMI really don't know for sure what happened. I can say this though, the stewards used the fact that Shumacher had made this turn X number of laps without incident, as a contributing factor to their decision.In my opinion, that in of itself is no reason. Some of you may remember Ayrton Senna at Monaco, leading the race by 10+ seconds, and on one of his last laps, he lost concentration, and crashed into the barrier, just after the swimming pool complex. Using, just this one component of the stewards rational, should Ayrton received some sort of penalty? The fact that MSC, did not hit the barrier, should have no bearing on whether it was deliberate or not.

Another contributing factor is that Senna's reputation was always above reproach whereas Michael Schumacher's is the worst of any Formula 1 driver I can think of.

Please note when besmirching the name of Schumacher, that Ralph is a fair sportsman with an excellent reputation, not unlike the rest of Germany!

I am a HUGE fan of Senna, but he also did have his moments. I mean he did take out Alain Prost on at least two occasions to "get the job done"....

As just a plain old driver, I have no real idea as to the adrenilin that must certainly ex-plain lapses of judgement.
#18570 - in reply to #18568
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 2 12