Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : G-Class : A/C Condenser and AUX Fan Removal

Page 1 of 1 1
A/C Condenser and AUX Fan Removal
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 4/30/2023 3:08 PM
G4me
Veteran

Date registered: Jan 2012
Vehicle(s): 2002 G500, FJZ80 LandCruiser
A/C Condenser and AUX Fan Removal

Guys,

Disregard I was able to figure it out. Also figured out I did not need to remove the PS Cooler line. Pretty straight forward job.

My A/C was not cooling so I took it in a got a recharge on the system and it worked great for two days. I took it back and using a sniffer through the grill the technician determined it was likely a leak in the condenser. I am attempted to disassemble it so I can get a good look at the condenser. Someone posted that oil stains will be where the leak is at. I was able to get the power steering cooler off. PITA due to connection behind headlight and no room to work. I am now trying to remove AUX fans so I can get a look at condenser and remove/replace. I cannot see how to remove the AUX fans. I have the bolts around the perimeter off and when I wiggle it the condenser also moves. Can anyone talk me through this or perhaps provide WIS instructions for condenser replacement.

Thank you,

G4me

Edited by G4me 4/30/2023 10:29 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1