Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : W164 & W166 M-Class : Floor mats.................

Page 1 of 1 1
Floor mats.................
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 10/10/2007 10:05 PM
C-Rod
Veteran

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): 2006 ML 350
Floor mats.................

l tried the search..but it came up with nothing....When l purchased the vehicle it had the black weathertech (moulded) mats, with my interior having the light ash grey leather and the carpeting being a light cream, it didn't look good, l have now gone with the tan weathertech's, and to be honest, they look nicer, but l'm not 100% happy with the combination..does anyone have a picture of the grey weathertech's, in my color option....l've never had such a difficult time picking out a colored mat in my life...Any thoughts.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 10/11/2007 6:48 AM
DUTCH
Administrator Doppelgänger

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): 2015 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI,2018 Sprinter
RE: Floor mats.................

C-Rod - 10/10/2007 10:05 PM

l tried the search..but it came up with nothing....When l purchased the vehicle it had the black weathertech (moulded) mats, with my interior having the light ash grey leather and the carpeting being a light cream, it didn't look good, l have now gone with the tan weathertech's, and to be honest, they look nicer, but l'm not 100% happy with the combination..does anyone have a picture of the grey weathertech's, in my color option....l've never had such a difficult time picking out a colored mat in my life...Any thoughts.....
:ahhh:

There are a couple of different colors shown in this link. The vendor's website shows many more.

http://pointedthree.com/disc/forums/showthread.php?tid=5890&mid=603...

Best darned mats available.
#91794 - in reply to #91762
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1