Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : G-Class Treffens & Other G-Class Events : EAST COAST G TREFFEN JUNE 27, 2009

Page 1 of 1 1
EAST COAST G TREFFEN JUNE 27, 2009
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 3/13/2009 3:58 PM
snyder.hunter

Date registered: Dec 1899
EAST COAST G TREFFEN JUNE 27, 2009

Hey guys,

My name is Hunter. I am coordinating the 2009 East Coast Summer G Treffen. We have decided on June 27th, 2009 as our date of choice. Now, at this point we are exploring trail options. Mike Grabowski, John Carey and myself will be doing a weekend exploring of some trails in the Shenandoah Valley area to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for our weekend (We are doing this March 21, 2009). Please follow the thread on the Club G Wagen site to stay updated on the status of this event.

I've adjusted the options on the Google Form for some new questions and ideas. We are possibly thinking of extending the trip to an overnight event if anyone is interested in that. You have two options of conveying your thoughts. You can either email me back or refill out the form. Please let me know if you would rather this event be an overnight event (specify your preference of hotel or under the stars) or a day event and also please let me know the capability of your Geländewagen. We all want to have a good time without breaking anything - having this information will allow us to find a trail of choice that is sufficient for all of us!

As far as lunch goes for Saturday, everyone please pack yourself a picnic and beer if you prefer. Feel free to bring a friend, wife, girlfriend, dog, fish - whatever else along with you. If someone wants to volunteer to bring a small grill to cook some dogs and chicken that would be great too - I'll vouch to bring some charcoal, newspaper and everything else.

Please post your ideas or suggestions here.

Here is the Google Form as well - please fill this form out if you have not already. If you have please look at it again and let me know if you think you'd like to stay overnight and please let me know the capability of your G.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cDVZU3VFdTNqUXFlYzh... .

Thanks a lot everyone!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1