Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : G-Class : THANK YOU! to Eurotruck & Gwagen.com

Page 1 of 1 1
THANK YOU! to Eurotruck & Gwagen.com
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 1/9/2007 2:12 PM
CEOG
Veteran

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): 80 230G
THANK YOU! to Eurotruck & Gwagen.com

I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to;
http://www.eurotruck-importers.com/ and
http://www.gwagen.com/flash.html

My son was involved in car accident and severely damaged our 1985 300GD. It was a beautiful and fantastic car and we really took good care of her and even had her running smoothly on SVO/WVO in our second tank installed by http://frybrid.com/contact.htm. My Charley boy is a great son and brings us all great joy. Once he turned 16 we gave him the car. He really had earned it and as a parent I felt fantastic about him driving it. He was involved in an accident and due to the uniqueness of the car the Mercedes repair shop was not versed in the availability of the parts, thinking that Europa was still around in their previous existence. Luckily for me and all of you on this forum I was familiar with Eurotruck and had actually used them to purchase replacements for the entire trucks flooring head to toe. Once we came to a stalemate, I gave Eurotruck's contact information to my insurance company and repair shop and thanks to Steve Dempsey he meticulously put together a 28 page parts list. Once the insurance company saw this list they decided the car was totaled. After a few disagreements regarding the insurance company's value I called Russ Leabch and he graciously offered to step in and write a letter indicating the true value. I have settled with my insurance company and the outcome is amenable to me only due to the fantastic work of these two great people who never even asked for one red cent. I for one am in gratitude for all of the information on this forum and truly enjoy reading every night the next topic. I really wanted to public thank Steve and Russ for treating me so well.

Terrance O'Neil
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 1/9/2007 2:50 PM
BenzDieselTuner

Date registered: Dec 1899
Re: THANK YOU! to Eurotruck & Gwagen.com

im sure the quality of the vehicle helped save your son's life!
#58933 - in reply to #58930
Author
Posted 1/9/2007 3:31 PM
KERR

I"m glad you son is ok! The G can always be replace. Granted it can be hard at times considering how some of us get attached to these

You know you cant post on a G wagon sight telling us about this awful accident and not post any pictures. Crashed G's are bragging rights. You never see them or hear of them.. and when you do they the old guys put up a good fight. I think in the 3 years I have been around I have only seen too real ( no bumps ) accidents with G's and everyone lived!

So post us up some battle scars!
#58943 - in reply to #58930
Author
Posted 1/9/2007 5:52 PM
BenzDieselTuner

yeah, i want to see her too, please post pics if u have some!
#58959 - in reply to #58930
Author
Posted 1/9/2007 5:55 PM
hus55
Expert

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): 300GDS, G300 LONG,300GDT CLK55 AMG CAB.

all praise is due to god!
you have surely been blessed,best wishes for 2007.
#58962 - in reply to #58930
Author
Posted 1/9/2007 10:08 PM
Bruce
Veteran

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle(s): 230GE, 300TD, 200D
RE: THANK YOU! to Eurotruck & Gwagen.com

Sorry to hear about your "loss". Hope your son is OK. I sent you a PM.

Bruce
#58976 - in reply to #58930
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1