Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : G-Class : My back seat arrangement and also some pictures of my ASS

Page 1 of 1 1
My back seat arrangement and also some pictures of my ASS
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 4/17/2007 3:30 PM
Tjærand
Extreme Veteran

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle(s): 1996 G320
My back seat arrangement and also some pictures of my ASS

First of all, no nudity involved ;-)

Thought I'd post some pics of my back seat setup. The previous owner used the G for long travels and needed something more comfy than the rear bench. The solution was to install 3 drivers seats in the back, and then 2 asses in the front (what were they thinking...) and then some wood for good measure.

The 3 drivers seats in the back are all independently adjustable back/forth and you can tilt the seats all the way back into the land of nod. Very convenient for the bigger kids who are not in child seats. The downside is that this setup will not fold down easily. IKEA trips require 15 minutes of wrenching.

My G currently suffers from lack of reinstallment of dismantled parts so yes I know the middle console is missing.

Edited by Tjærand 4/17/2007 3:36 PM

(side_view.jpg)

(back_view.jpg)

(bottom_view.jpg)

(arse.jpg)

(log.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments side_view.jpg (70KB - 16 downloads)
Attachments back_view.jpg (40KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments bottom_view.jpg (46KB - 10 downloads)
Attachments arse.jpg (68KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments log.jpg (33KB - 0 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 4/17/2007 3:49 PM
IrieG

Date registered: Dec 1899
RE: My back seat arrangement and also some pictures of my ASS

Thanks for sharing those pics. I have a 1987 300GD that I'm currently restoring. I've been toying with the idea of up-grading my rear bench seat to that of something more up-to-date, like those from a ML or a 463 or X5. Unfortunately I can't get any of these rear seats. I have access of seats from 3 series BMWs so I'll probably look at these. This gives me some ideas. Thanks.

ps. does anyone know where I can get the wood finish setup like what's in your G?

Thanks
#70437 - in reply to #70434
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1