Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Community forums : General Mercedes-Benz Discussions : The other forum...

Page 4 of 4 1234
The other forum...
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 6/17/2006 1:10 PM
Boneheaddoctor
W123 Host

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle(s): '79 300SD, '83 300D, '75 Harley-Davidson Chopper
RE: The other forum...

I got banned at MS for doing nothing more than having a sig file that read..

Y'all know where I hang out... which had a link in it. to my site which is NOT against the rules over there and may do it...but add the fact that one blowhard Moderator there hated being upstaged by me in respect and a Webmaster who got his panties in a knot when I started my site with a partner who offered up the oportuninty (Schumanautomotive) and decided to ban me for no other reason than jelousy. And yeah I was accused of Stealing "HIS" members as well. Never mind that these people all were free to join or not and I never specified they had to quit his site.

Anyway that place has been rapidly going to the dogs (MS) and is why we we reffer to it as the Sandbox. He has banned and threatened several members just for mentioning out site. While I can't call this site home since I run my own site I am glad to be a member here as well and don't suffer from "the other site" paranoia that afflicts some other sites. Last I saw is its a free country and people can join or not join whatever sites they wish.

I personally enjoy cruising other sites as well.

Edited by Boneheaddoctor 6/17/2006 1:11 PM
#24257 - in reply to #5036
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 4 of 4 1234